Oliphant Family Campground
Rules and Regulations
- The seasonal fee permits one trailer per site.
- One electrical outlet per site to be used or additional fees will apply
- All new prospective seasonal campers must be approved by management.
- Pets must be under control and/or leashed at all times.
- Only factory-installed trailer appliances are permitted.
- Site is not transferrable
- Registered site owner must be present when guests/visitors are at the camp
- Rental is to the family identified on the contract (2 adults and immediate children under 18). Guests 18 and over are required to pay additional fees. Please see rates sheet on the website for more information.
- Sites are rented from the Friday of the long weekend of May until the Monday of Thanksgivingfor the sole use and enjoyment of the residents. Water supply will be dependent on the weather and may not be available for the full rental term.
- Residents are responsible for the upkeep of their site. Site must be kept neat, uncluttered and the grass maintained.
- Quiet time is from 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m (long weekends 12am on Friday and Saturday nights). Always be respectful of your neighbours and the customers of the park.
- Residents are responsible for the supervision of their children and guests at all times and will be held liable for any damage caused by misuse of the facilities. Children less than 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult while at the pool.
- Pets – The “stoop-n-scoop” rule applies and owners shall dispose of the baggie in garbage cans, not in toilets.
- Drive slowly and watch for children.
- Electricity is metered at the campsite and will be billed once a year in August. It can be calculated at other times but a $20 service fee will be applied. It is payable upon receipt of the bill.
The M.O.E. can enter the Park at any time and if we are not complying with proper regulations regarding any environmental matter, the M.O.E. has the right to close down the Park.
- All trailers must be equipped with a grey/black water holding tank. There must be no grey/black water allowed to seep into the ground.
- Renters are responsible for having their septic lines (grey and black) must be hooked into the sewer dump provided.
- Burning of plastics or any other toxic chemicals in campfires or on property is not permitted.
- Speed limits as posted shall be strictly adhered to by all motorized vehicles within the Park. ?Speed limit for all vehicles within the park is 10 KPH.
- Open fires are only permitted in a fire pit. Fires must be attended by an adult at all times and must be thoroughly extinguished by water. There will be no fires allowed in the park during an extreme fire rating.
- All firewood must be contained and stacked in a safe and neat manner.
- Heating shall be provided only by factory-installed heating units. Electric space heaters are strictly prohibited.
- All trailers must be equipped with a proper RV grade electrical cord and if there is any deterioration the electrical cord must be replaced with another proper RV grade electrical cord. RV electrical cords are the responsibility of the trailer owner and under no circumstances should the hydro or breaker boxes be altered or modified.
- A surge protector is the responsibility of each renter in case of extreme thunder storms on your main power line.
- No firearms will be discharged within the Park boundaries, including BB, pellet or CO2 guns.
- ‘’’’’NO FIREWORKS””””””
No structure may be erected or replaced upon any lands without the prior written approval of management.
- All Trailers must be approved by management.
- Deck dimensions cannot exceed the length or width of the shareholders trailer which excludes any/all tip-outs. Any costs associated with the construction are the responsibility of the seasonal resident.
- Sheds not to be used for any other purpose than storage and are limited to 10’ by 10’
- Residents are to provide their own property damage and liability insurance coverage while renting a site. Oliphant Family Campground is not responsible for any assets not belonging to the campground.
- Management will not be responsible for any damage or injury caused to resident’s property or person, and shall not be held liable for any harm or injury caused by resident’s use or misuse of the corporation’s property or equipment.
- The camp is privately owned and management reserves the right to evict any resident at any time without refund for contravention of rules, non-payment of fees or any act that threatens the peace and quiet of the property.
- No noxious, dangerous, illegal, violent, threatening, unreasonable, disturbing or offensive activities shall be carried on in the Park nor shall anything be done which may be or become a nuisance or annoyance to others.
- If payment is not received by the due dates, management retains the right to remove trailer and any deck, “add-a-room” or shed, from site at the owner’s risk and costs.
- The Resident is held responsible for any changes or additions to electrical wiring, plumbing or sewage disposal performed without knowledge or consent of the board. Any code or safety violations and fines for such unauthorized work will be the responsibility of the resident.
- The Resident will be liable for any costs or actions taken by the corporation as a result of failure to obtain the prior approval of management.
- You must use a sewer connector
- Please do not flush anything down the toilets, no feminine products, condoms, wipes etc.
- We strongly encourage you to use RV flushable toilet paper
- Do not put grease/cooling oil down the drains either
- * see environment section above as well
- The pool is to be used at your own risk, as no lifeguard will be on duty, hours will be posted.
- Smoking, pets, or breakable beverage containers are not permitted in the pool enclosure
- All children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult or a designate of 16 years of age or older while in the pool enclosure
- The pool is for registered campers only
SELLING YOUR TRAILER
If you are considering selling your trailer, please discuss with us as there are specific rules pertaining to this. We must approve if your trailer may be sold on site and there is a commission rate payable to the campground if the trailer is sold on site.
GARBAGE AND RECYCLABLES
- Please dispose of your garbage in the dumpster at the entrance of the camp
- Recyclable plastics and aluminum ONLY may be placed in the blue recycling bins
- Please burn all cardboard, boxboard as we do not recycle these items
- NO PLACTIC BAGS IN THE BLUE RECYCLING BINS
- We do collect returnable alcohol containers as a fundraiser, please sort these items and place in the small blue recycling bins
ADDITIONAL POLICIES MAY BE POSTED OR SENT THROUGH EMAIL